- All applicants MUST complete and submit Westerford’s online application form.
- Applicants also need to register and complete an online application on the Western Cape Education Departments’ (WCED) admissions website. https://admissions.westerncape.gov.za
- Submit printed copies of both the Westerford and WCED applications, along with supporting documents to the school. NB: We will not accept any Westerford applications if the printed online WCED application form does not accompany it.
- Please adhere strictly to the deadline as applications received after 26 March 2021 will be considered as late applications.
- Applicant Information Form (section 4 portion of this form) MUST be completed by the pupil in their own words. This form is part of the criteria used to determine whether the pupil will be interviewed so must be viewed as an important contribution to the application.
- No parent IDs or proof of address will be required at this stage.
- Pupils should have been immunised against ALL illnesses before school attendance. Immunisation against Poliomyelitis is legally compulsory.